BEZ AMBAR: CERTIFICATE AND LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Register your Bez Ambar creation on our website and we will send you a certificate of authenticity that will validate our warranty.
Our Promise: You are receiving an authentic Bez Ambar original design free of defects in materials or workmanship (except where expressly noted). If you discover a defect in materials or workmanship of your Bez Ambar jewelry, we will repair or replace it at no cost to you, so long as you comply with the terms of this warranty:
- You must register your purchase on the Bez Ambar website at bezambar.com. If you haven’t registered your jewelry on the Bez Ambar website, it will not be covered by this warranty.
- To help identify authentic Bez Ambar jewelry, each piece is stamped with a “Bez Ambar” logo. If your jewelry is not stamped, it is not covered by this warranty. If you purchased Bez Ambar jewelry that is not stamped, return it immediately to your authorized dealer to get it stamped in order to ensure it’s coverage.
- To ensure proper maintenance of Bez Ambar jewelry, you should have it inspected by us or by an authorized Bez Ambar dealer at least once a year. You are responsible for maintaining a record of these annual inspections. If you do not have a signed annual inspection certificate from within the last year, your jewelry is not covered by this warranty.
- Any repairs, sizing, or other modification of your jewelry must be performed by Bez Ambar or an authorized dealer. If Bez Ambar determines, at its sole discretion, that your jewelry was worked on by an unauthorized jeweler, it is not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover damage from normal (or abnormal) wear and tear, from mishandling, or damage caused intentionally or negligently by you. If Bez Ambar determines, at its sole discretion, that your jewelry was damaged through wear and tear or mishandling, it is not covered by this warranty. However, if Bez Ambar or an authorized dealer repairs your jewelry, this warranty will be reinstated.
Certificate of Authenticity
Why Is It Important To Have?
A Certificate of Authenticity provides a guarantee of genuineness. As a buyer of designer fine jewelry, you must buy only jewelry that is backed by a Certificate of Authenticity. This ensures that what you have bought is not counterfeit and that it is and invaluable heirloom.
Contents and Benefits
A Certificate of Authenticity clearly discloses the details of any item it accompanies, and is signed by the designer.
A Certificate of Authenticity is legally binding for all nations and valid for all languages.
A Certificate of authenticity is insurance that what you are getting is not a fraud that you are investing in the real thing and that you are getting an invaluable heirloom that you can pass from generation to generation.
A certificate is an assurance that what you are buying is exactly as described by the jeweler. It is the only way to strengthen your confidence in the seller and keep your peace of mind.